Sharon Farber offers private readings by telephone and in person. Private readings are approximately 45 minutes.These are evidential mediumship readings to connect with your loved ones in spirit. The intent is to get validating information from those on the other side, who will present knowledge and descriptions that you will recognize so you know who they are. Sometimes she get names. They may have messages for you. There is no guarantee that a specific loved one will come through. Schedule a reading by phone or email. Please do not give any information about yourself or whom you are hoping to hear from. Please request a reading only if you are open and excited about connecting to loved ones in spirit. Let your loved ones in spirit know when you have scheduled a reading and invite them to attend.
Small group readings are available with Sharon Farber for two to eight people. These are done in person, by appointment at Dragonfly Healing Arts, at 8 Wickett Street in New Hartford, CT. Other locations are possible. Sessions runs from 1 to 1.5 hours. Please call or email if you have questions.
- Do you see dead people?
- Hear things?
- Are you frightened, excited, or both?
- Would you like to discuss and explore your perceptions?
- Private consultations with Sharon are available in person or by phone.
- Private reading: $70 for 45 minutes, by phone or in person
- Two people: $90 for 1 hour
- Three people: $100 for 1 – 1 1/4 hour
- Four – six people: $25 each for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hour
- Mediumship Deomonstration: Four – eight people: $20 per person for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hour
- Groups at other locations: ask for quote
- All session times include a brief introduction
- Private consultation: $25 per hour
Friday Night Mediumship Demonstrations with Sharon
- 8 PM
- Connect with loved ones in spirit
- Four to eight people
- Friday, March 9
- Friday, April 6
What you should know before your reading:
1. Do not give me any information about yourself or your loved ones prior to your reading. The less I know, the better.
2. This is evidential mediumship. The purpose is to connect with your loved ones in spirit with enough detail that you can clearly recognize them. There may be messages.
3. This is not a psychic reading, and is not about your past, present, or future. I will not predict death, illness, or other distressing circumstances.
4. Nothing will be evil or scary. There is nothing to fear.
5. The spirit people I connect with will be coming through with love and good intentions. Even so, if someone presents that you don’t want to hear from, tell me, and I will end the connection.
6. I will describe the spirit person and ask if you recognize them. Please answer with “yes,” “no,”or “I don’t know.” Avoid offering unsolicited information.
7. You don’t need to accept every fragment of information. If you can’t take all of it, tell me what you do understand. The connection gets stronger when the spirit person is claimed.
8. The spirit person coming through might not be one of your closest loved ones. It may be someone you have not thought about in years, would not expect to hear from, might not have liked, and you might not be certain they are dead. Please think outside the box if you are trying to recognize somebody whose identity isn’t immediately clear.
9. Please be patient and respectful if the person coming through is not the one you were anticipating. They might be able to help bring through the person you are hoping to hear from.
10. Spirit people can choose to present themselves at any age. Elderly people may show up in their prime, when they were healthy and independent. They may choose to appear at the age when you had the most contact with them or when the relationship was the strongest.
11. Tell me if you recognize a person I am describing, but they are not dead. There are several reasons this might happen. A person with dementia or in a coma may come through as if they are in spirit. A spirit person might describe a live person as evidence to help you determine their own identity, or because they want you to give a message to that person.
Cape Cod Dory